This recipe was a recipe of my collegue (Leanne). She baked this cake and it was sooo yummy that I had to try it out. There were no major disasters with the recipe try out. Everything went smooth.
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Box instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 6 oz Bag Chocolate Chips (small semi-sweet morsels)
1 bar German’s Sweet chocolate (Bakers brand green box)
½ cup oil
1 cup water
2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar ( powdered sugar)
• Preheat oven to 350
• Combine: cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water.
• Grate ½ of chocolate bar and fold into the batter
• Spread batter on 13 x 9 greased pan
• Sprinkle chocolate chips onto batter
• Bake at 350 for about 40 min
• Grate other half of chocolate bar
• Mix it with 2tbsp of sugar powder
• Sprinkle on cake after it cools a little, but is still lightly warm.
This is one Awesome cake!
Thanks once again for the recipe Anitha...
Post a Comment